Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    instead of purchasing an uninstaller (and I know this is harder) can't you just do a hard reset, go to your backup folder, delete the prc, and sync and the program will be gone and be like it was never installed?
    Or....you could just run it over with your car...that would delete it.

Or you might just try going to Menu --> Delete, and then just delete the app you want to uninstall.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    well...um....thanks, I think.

I assumed that only selecting delete from the menu, is leaving a lot of stray files on the treo, hence my reasoning about asking about the hard reset.
    If you use a 3rd party launcher like ZLauncher, it will uninstall the .prc application plus all related databases at the same time, so no stray files are left behind. I would HIGHLY recommend getting a 3rd party launcher not only for this reason...but countless more that you can find by doing a search. Let's not start a new thread here on it though.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Even deleting from the Application->Delete should delete all files created by the same CreatorID. I'm not sure if it deletes the entries from SavedPreferences file. I sure hope it does ...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    yeah, think I am going to go with zlauncher actually. I have been researching them for a while, and it seems like Zlauncher is the most popular with the least amount of problems.