Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I upgraded last night to B44 and I am now having problems connecting to my imap server. Is anyone else experiencing slow or repeating imap logins?

greg
    Try removing and reloading the files; there shouldn't be any significant difference between b44 and other recent versions.

Marc
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    can I use something like filez and just delete the prc's or do I need to actually uninstall and re-install the apps? It eventually works (logs into account) but it is much slower and retries several times before working. I thought it might be my provider, but it has gone on for several hours and my desktop logs into it like normal.
    Yes, you can delete the PRC's with FileZ.

Marc
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    ok I deleted the apps entirely (uninstalled) and re-installed and it still is acting different than it did before. It takes about a minute to login and then all is fine, but before it logged in in just a few seconds. Is there anything else I might try?
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Ok I have upgraded to b46 and it seems better. It still takes 1 minute plus to log on to my imap server? My desktop and snapper seem fine so it seems to be something with chatter. I will look my configuration over one more time.
    Marc, what is the 'most stable' beta ver right now. I'm sitll using b24 and am loath to upgrade since trying out b37 a while ago which was very unstable from my experience...thanks

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions