1.    #1  
    Hello folks...anyone out there using SoundRec? I tried using AudacityPro but it soft reset my unit from time to time. SoundRec is a simple app that does what it supposed to do with no frills. One thing I would like to enable is the one button record feature...you know, hitting one button anywhere on the unit and it starts recording (instead of finding the app, hitting record, etc. OR making one of the main keys into the short cut.)

The preferences say that you can enable one button record and it gives you multiple "buttons" to choose from buttons 1-4 and then the center button. However, I don't know which buttons are 1-4. The center button doesn't seem to work as it when I hold it down, it goes right to the alerts menu.

Any SoundRec users out there with the 650 having the same issue? Any solution?
    SageOne
    e: sageone73@comcast.net
    aim: sager1219
    http://one90.no-ip.org
    VZW Treo 650
    Bump
    .no sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by sageone
    Hello folks...anyone out there using SoundRec? I tried using AudacityPro but it soft reset my unit from time to time. SoundRec is a simple app that does what it supposed to do with no frills. One thing I would like to enable is the one button record feature...you know, hitting one button anywhere on the unit and it starts recording (instead of finding the app, hitting record, etc. OR making one of the main keys into the short cut.)

The preferences say that you can enable one button record and it gives you multiple "buttons" to choose from buttons 1-4 and then the center button. However, I don't know which buttons are 1-4. The center button doesn't seem to work as it when I hold it down, it goes right to the alerts menu.

Any SoundRec users out there with the 650 having the same issue? Any solution?
    I use SoundRec 1.04 and it works fine. I have the side button on the 650 set to for SoundRec in the preferences/button. Works fine.
    Does the side button just take you to the application, or does it actually start recording?