1.    #1  
    I have searched through the forums in regards to setting up BT DUN. I have been able to get my T42 with built in BT to connect to Cingular Network. The problem arises when I disconnect and then try to reconnect to the network. I am unable to establish a connection, and the process gets stuck with a small box saying something about "opening port ...". If I uninstall everything and reinstall, it works again until I disconnect. I am wondering if the issue has something to do with my Thinkpad BT driver. I tend to think not, because I can connect fairly reliably with PDANet. Has anyone set up a reliable BT DUN connection with a Thinkpad? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  2. jmt
    My Sprint Treo 650 and Thinkpad T42 work perfect through Bluetooth Dun. Call Cingular's tech help line. It should work fine for you.
    I am having the same trouble w/Inspiron 8600 and bluetooth pdanet connection. Once I disconnect I get the same error message, must uninstall/reinstall pdanet and it works again.