1.    #1  
    I am upgrading from a Treo 600 to a 650 and would like to know what can still be used on the new 650.

Will the charger still work

Will I be able to keep all of my contact and calendar information that is stored in outlook

will the synch cable still work
    Quote Originally Posted by dlemons`
    I am upgrading from a Treo 600 to a 650 and would like to know what can still be used on the new 650.

Will the charger still work
    No

Will I be able to keep all of my contact and calendar information that is stored in outlook
    Yes

will the synch cable still work
    No
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    How about car charger
  4.    #4  
    How about stylus
    The 600 and 650 have different connections.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    How about stylus
    You can use the stylus, if that's what your asking. You can use a toothpick as well if you really wanted.

But the 600 stylus is thicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    You can use the stylus, if that's what your asking. You can use a toothpick as well if you really wanted.

But the 600 stylus is thicker.
    I thought the stylus question would send you off the deep end of the crapper pool