1.    #1  
    I have a Treo650 from Verizon wireless.

Everyday at least one person complains about not being able to hear me. Kinda ironic with the whole verizon "can you hear me now" commercials. It's either "You sound muffled..." or "PUT YOUR MOUTH TO THE PHONE!..." or "Are you in the bathroom?..." ETC ETC I could entertain you guys all night but it's annoying the hell out of me.

I tried to read a post that was ridiculously long but got no clear answer if there is a patch/update to fix this problem.

Any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated.
    Volume care can help (www.gotreosoftware.com) , but Palm just put a shoddy mic and earpiece in this $600 smartphone, plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJTREO
    I have a Treo650 from Verizon wireless.

Everyday at least one person complains about not being able to hear me. Kinda ironic with the whole verizon "can you hear me now" commercials. It's either "You sound muffled..." or "PUT YOUR MOUTH TO THE PHONE!..." or "Are you in the bathroom?..." ETC ETC I could entertain you guys all night but it's annoying the hell out of me.

I tried to read a post that was ridiculously long but got no clear answer if there is a patch/update to fix this problem.

Any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated.
    VOLUMECARE
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for your quick responses.

My co-worker has one too and has the same problem. He saw volume care online but we were unsure if it worked well. Kinda stinks you have to buy software to fix this problem, love everything else about the phone.

Thanks again.
    ...and read all about it here:
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=82434

Jeff is very responsive to any issues that arise and adds in new features.

Well worth the $15
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    Palm just put a shoddy mic and earpiece in this $600 smartphone, plain and simple.
    Thats what I thought......

Quote Originally Posted by TreoBeard
    ...and read all about it here:
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=82434

Jeff is very responsive to any issues that arise and adds in new features.

Well worth the $15
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by NJTREO
    ...Kinda stinks you have to buy software to fix this problem...
    Agreed.