Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 445
  1. #61  
    No sound for me. The video is fine, but no soiund. Unstalled and reinstalled a few times. No sound and sad on T-mobile.
  2. #62  
    yeah, I just got my emaile via chatter, downloaded the prc and was watching tv. It workes great fro me. I am in the nyc area.
  3. #63  
    This freaking rocks! Installation took no more than 5 minutes (that includes downloading the email, running the prc and installing). Definately will be worth the purchase

    Bryan
  4. #64  
    I got it and it's a lot better than I expected! Does anyone know what network Oprah comes on? -LOL

    Hey, I'm watching Betty Boop cartoons on "Toon" channel.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  5. #65  
    Installed and works perfectly. Fairly quick buffering when changing channels. Will definately pay for this!

    Using Sprint in Chicago on T650.
  6. #66  
    I got notified via chatter email. I downloaded the prc right through chatter, opened up mobitv, it installed. Was able to watch cnet, weather channel, cnbc. It works GREAT, video and sound are great. I am in the nyc area. This is what mobile computing with the treo is about, I got notified, dl'ed the app, then used it immediately. AWESOME.
  7. #67  
    I'm can't get any sound out of MobiTV either.

    I'm using SprintPCS I've got 7.2 megs of RAM free. A soft reset did not fix it, and I've got perfectly good sound when I use RealPlayer to play a mp3 or make a phone call using the speakerphone. In fact, I used RealPlayer in the background while MobiTV loaded and I could still hear the mp3 play when MobiTV was streaming video.

    Here are my third party apps installed that I think could be a source of the problem:

    Audible
    Express
    SoundOff
    TAC (TreoAreaCodes)
    TreoHelper
    UDMH

    I've got others installed, but I'm guessing it is one of the above.. Maybe? There doesn't seem to be any "settings" for the MobiTV app.
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by soccrnj80
    yeah, I just got my emaile via chatter, downloaded the prc and was watching tv. It workes great fro me. I am in the nyc area.
    Working pretty well (considering the bandwidth limits) on Sprint's network here in Charlottesville, VA.
  9. #69  
    How many channels are you guys getting? I have 41 channels total.
  10. meinken's Avatar
    Posts
    214 Posts
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    How many channels are you guys getting? I have 41 channels total.
    Up to channel #41, but there are some numbers missing. 25 actual counting the MobiTV promo
  11. #71  
    I also got 41 channels. I am so surprised at how simple this was to get, didn't need a desktop to get it up and running.
  12. kronium's Avatar
    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    #72  
    There's gotta be an unethical beta tester out there who will post the file under a pseudo account. I'd do it for you.
  13. #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by Meinken
    Up to channel #41, but there are some numbers missing. 25 actual counting the MobiTV promo
    Oh yeah, just noticed that. I got 25 total as well.
  14. #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by Meinken
    Up to channel #41, but there are some numbers missing. 25 actual counting the MobiTV promo
    Yeah, this is what I have too. Do the channels depend on location?
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
  15. #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowza
    I'm can't get any sound out of MobiTV either.

    I'm using SprintPCS I've got 7.2 megs of RAM free. A soft reset did not fix it, and I've got perfectly good sound when I use RealPlayer to play a mp3 or make a phone call using the speakerphone. In fact, I used RealPlayer in the background while MobiTV loaded and I could still hear the mp3 play when MobiTV was streaming video.

    Here are my third party apps installed that I think could be a source of the problem:

    Audible
    Express
    SoundOff
    TAC (TreoAreaCodes)
    TreoHelper
    UDMH

    I've got others installed, but I'm guessing it is one of the above.. Maybe? There doesn't seem to be any "settings" for the MobiTV app.
    Crowza,
    no sound here either. sprint treo 650. don't have any of the apps you listed, though. did an uninstall, soft reset, reinstall and still no sound. hmmmm
  16. #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyrose
    Yeah, this is what I have too. Do the channels depend on location?
    Not sure. I have the California Music Channel (CMC) and I always thought that channel is only available in California or the Bay Area.
  17. #77  
    I got my MobiTV email. Good thing I noticed the comotion on the forum. The email was trapped in my SPAM filter and I might not have noticed it.

    I have bluetooth 'reverse DUN' set up on my work PC as well as a server at home so it's interesting to run it over a bluetooth (connection) in addition to running over EDGE (Cingular.) Although I haven't noticed one bit of difference in performance between the two except that the channel changing an buffer loads faster on the bluetooth connection.
    Last edited by taylorh; 08/23/2005 at 02:59 PM.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
  18. #78  
    10 minutes of watching TV at 50% screen brightness and volume at 4 took about 4% battery life. Not too shabby

    Bryan
  19. #79  
    Does anyone get HGTV? I get TLC. Oh well.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  20. #80  
    Anyone know how Mobi-MLB GAMEDAY AUDIO works?
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions