Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Mine works w/the Treo back speaker fine, and I installed through Versamail w/no problem at all.
    Just called Idetic/MobiTV, talked with CS. Let them know I was a previous customer, signed up for beta, didn't get it, etc- they are emailing it to me.

Give them a call, they didn't give me any problems about it. Their number is on the 'company' section of their website.
    It doesn't feel good to be left out of this one. :/ Oh well, maybe in a few months (!)
    How come noone will post the attachment here for others to use? Seems pretty unsportman like. Is there some disclaimer in the e-mail that tells you guys NOT to share the program? Is the file too large? What gives guys?
    Just received mines today also!! I just watched ESPN and MSNBC News and the framerate is actually better than I thought. The picture quality is not so bad either. The audio is nice and loud. Overall, this is sweeet!! I'll play with it somemore.
    Man, I haven't seen a thread explode like this one has. There is obviously a very high interest in this product. Mobitv needs to have a developer sub-forum here. I bet that product would be running smoooth in like a week!
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hariustrk
    Worked with my speaker with no configuration. Also supported the left side volume control.
    Yep, my error, I had turned off the ringers earlier today. Works out of the box.
    Treo 650 on Sprint PCS.

I get audio and video immediately after the 'receiving signal' progress bar reaches 100%. The quality isnt amazing, but the novelty of the technology makes up for some of the lacking frame rate.

What I didnt see in the invitation email was a way to interact with MobiTV about bugs, feature suggestions, and other feedback aside from responding to the email itself.
    .salvatore
    general nonsense - http://www.palmisanonet.com/
    psn radio - http://www.palmisanonet.com:9875
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson
    How come noone will post the attachment here for others to use? Seems pretty unsportman like. Is there some disclaimer in the e-mail that tells you guys NOT to share the program? Is the file too large? What gives guys?

Quote from the email:
    Beaming is disabled for this beta.

This beta will expire in approximately two weeks and revert to Promo mode with a limited channel line-up.

This beta is intended for the recipient of this email only and cannot be forwarded to any else.

This beta is the property of Idetic Inc. and should not be reverse engineered, transferred to any other device or modified in any way.

Public display or presentation of this beta is strictly prohibited without express permission from Idetic Inc.
    I kinda agree with you there...they didn't seem to mind sending it out when I called, not sure why it would be a big deal to distribute. It's a pay service...they can't get customers if they don't distribute the client.

Hopefully it doesn't take them too long to email it out. Have you tried calling them? 510.981.1303

"How come noone will post the attachment here for others to use? Seems pretty unsportman like. Is there some disclaimer in the e-mail that tells you guys NOT to share the program? Is the file too large? What gives guys?"
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by salvatore
    Treo 650 on Sprint PCS.

I get audio and video immediately after the 'receiving signal' progress bar reaches 100%. The quality isnt amazing, but the novelty of the technology makes up for some of the lacking frame rate.

What I didnt see in the invitation email was a way to interact with MobiTV about bugs, feature suggestions, and other feedback aside from responding to the email itself.
    From the email:

Please send all feedback to treobeta@mobitv.com or reply to this message.
  12.    #32  
    I went out the building too, but just because I don't want my coworkers to think that I'm slacking too much. It is freaking coooool....! Seriuosly... I haven't seen anything cooler than this after I installed Chatter and TomTom 5 on my Treo. We bluetooth on it reset a couple of times though. The quality of the video is amazing for streaming. I have to think about paying for this.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by supershawn
    I kinda agree with you there...they didn't seem to mind sending it out when I called, not sure why it would be a big deal to distribute. It's a pay service...they can't get customers if they don't distribute the client.

Hopefully it doesn't take them too long to email it out. Have you tried calling them? 510.981.1303

"How come noone will post the attachment here for others to use? Seems pretty unsportman like. Is there some disclaimer in the e-mail that tells you guys NOT to share the program? Is the file too large? What gives guys?"
    There is a beta agreement that states that we are not to share the file.
    Going to try mine in a few minutes. How much is Mobi TV. Just curious.
    Wow, pretty cool. The audio is pretty loud, but the video quality isn't all that great. But overall, a nice time killing app
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
    OH YEAH!!! Just checked and I have an e-mail from MobiTV Treo BETA!!! I have to wait until 4 to try it though at work...
    It should work for two weeks according to the email.

It looks great to me, except I don't get any sound. I'm going to try and reboot and see if that fixes the problem. Also, after about a minute, a dialog box pops up and stops the video. Anyone else get this? I think it's a demo limitation.

Very slick interface for this app!!! I can't wait for the full version!
    Just watched Hooters swimsuit model competition on FoxSports :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by crawform
    Just watched Hooters swimsuit model competition on FoxSports :-)
    I was watching the same thing! Except, mine does not have sound.

Not that it was needed. :-)
    OK, just got my beta email from MobiTV. It's a forward, and their is no attachment.
    You have to admit, it was pretty fast though. Going to reply and see if they resend it.

Email had a similar sounding disclaimer to what you guys posted....~~2 weeks, do not distribute, etc.
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast