Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The forums at matragroup (Causerie's company) have been down for over a week now. It sure seems like support for the product is disappearing.

Has anyone seen or heard anything that might convince them otherwise? (I have re-activated my Verichat subscription... it seems more robust than it was before and does not suffer from the dropped signal problems that Causerie has/had.)
    Got a response from them this morning:

"We are adding new features to our Forums and also changing the entire look of our Forums. So it will take some time to make them avaliable again. Please bear with us."
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    It's been more than a month now and still no forum. I've also been very frustrated with their service lately since it seems to be down as much as it is up. I continue to get errors and disconnects and often can't even log on. I think when my year is up, it's time for me to switch to another service. Any suggestions?
    well, it's Oct 27 and the forums STILL haven't returned. I got the same lame answer:
    "We are adding new features to our Forums and also changing the entire look of our Forums. So it will take some time to make them avaliable again. Please bear with us."
    Quote Originally Posted by theyams
    It's been more than a month now and still no forum. I've also been very frustrated with their service lately since it seems to be down as much as it is up. I continue to get errors and disconnects and often can't even log on. I think when my year is up, it's time for me to switch to another service. Any suggestions?
    Mundu is a new one that I haven't read too much about. Looks promising. Anyone got this?

http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-...enger_Enhanced

But I have to agree, Causerie's Server maintanence and errors can be damn annoying. Along with the problem I have with being unable to type temporarily while an IM is being recieved. And 3.0 is worse. Froze my Treo constantly and slowed it to a crawl.
    Going to check 3.0 out now, don't use Causerie much unless I'm out of the office so had no idea there was a new beta...

I'm pretty sick of the lack of support already. When I first started using it, support was good and the product was good. Now I get constant disconnects - it really doesn't stay connected. Constantly seeing "Server connection disconencted" or whatever, and no forums.

I've moved on to trying other programs. I think I want to ask for a refund.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    And now, the forums are completely gone. MG doesn't even have a link to them any more. The new version of Causerie now has a chatroom, but that's a far cry from having a place where users can share how poor the service has been lately.

Oh, and btw, the new 3.0 version I downloaded last week is causing all sorts of problems on my T600. :-p
  9.    #9  
    I have completely given up on Causerie. (And I used to be a big booster of them.)
    Any luck on this? I have downloaded Causerie but I could not register. If there is no more support, I will check Verichat out.
    Previously I also faced the same problem. But when I sent a mail to mantra group support along with my transaction details they have sent me the registration key. Check out there. You can get Quick response
    Thanks, I will give it a shot. With Verichat/Intellisync being bought by Nokia, I don't know how long will the palm version be supported.
    Looks like they fix the registration process. I am now able to register and login. Unfortunately the Causerie forums are still out.
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I keep getting a "Non-word Aligned Handle" reset with Causerie running in background mode. Does anyone else see this or get resets when using Causerie?

Also, for those who switched to other products what did you go to?

Thanks,
    Keith
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    I am not having any of these problems on my Sprint Treo 600 (Causerie 3.0-BETA). I am running in SMS 2-way mode, and only do a small amount of IM'ing.

How often do these problems happen for you? My free trial runs out next Tuesday, and right now I'm leaning towards buying this because I like the interface and am not experiencing problems.
    Faire sans dire
    "To do without speaking"
    (DEEDS NOT WORDS)
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I get these resets quite frequently. I am not sure why, but I do have some other applications running in the background (ChatterEmail, ProfileCare, etc.) and maybe Causerie is conflicting with one of them. It is very frustrating, but also very hard to pinpoint why it is happening and how to prevent it. I guess if no one else has any issues then it must be a software conflict of some type.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee
    The forums at matragroup (Causerie's company) have been down for over a week now. It sure seems like support for the product is disappearing.

Has anyone seen or heard anything that might convince them otherwise? (I have re-activated my Verichat subscription... it seems more robust than it was before and does not suffer from the dropped signal problems that Causerie has/had.)
    You can now post your issues and feedback on forums of MantraGroup. To post your views and feedback visit the following website.

http://mantragroup.com/forums/
    Anyone else just see a pig fly by?

Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Any luck on this? I have downloaded Causerie but I could not register. If there is no more support, I will check Verichat out.
    Download the latest version of Causerie from MantraGroup forums. Follow the below link.

http://mantragroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee

You can now post your issues and feedback on forums of MantraGroup. To post your views and feedback visit the following website.

http://mantragroup.com/forums/
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast