1.    #1  
    Hi! I need to clean the screen (have not gotten my case yet). What should I use to wipe it off with? Can I use Staples screen cleaning fluid (for monitors and LCD Screens)? Also, what do you use of the keyboard? Thanks, M
    Quote Originally Posted by mnylen
    Hi! I need to clean the screen (have not gotten my case yet). What should I use to wipe it off with? Can I use Staples screen cleaning fluid (for monitors and LCD Screens)? Also, what do you use of the keyboard? Thanks, M
    ive used the staples cleaning stuff on my CRT and LCD, and you know what i learned...nothing will ever beat my damp towel after i shower.

For your Treo screen...i usually use my glasses wipe (you know that piece of material that comes with every new set of glasses)...it cleans it off perfectly. Boxwave with their screen protectors are supposed to include screen wipes for your screen protector
    I use a screen protector which gets cleaned off with water and a little hand soap. Seems to work as good as anything else.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Hot water on cloth(wring out) and wipe dry. Towel after shower is good too. Also good to wipe it on clean area of shirt a couple times a day to get dust off. Also, wipe the tip of stylus regularly. Never used a screen protector and never had a serious screen scratch in 5+ years.
    any microfiber towel works great on mine. you can get the for 4.95 from treocentral, i never leave home without it.
    Eyeglasses wipes. I get them at Walmart...a bunch for $0.99.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    Black sunglass bag that came with my Oakley's.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Apple iKlear is the best hands down. The solution puts a really thin coating on the screen to provide additional protection. I cut them up into smaller squares to make them last longer.

You can pick them up at Fry's or any Apple store. There is a generic version of these (same manufacture without the Apple branding), available at Fry's as well.

Available Here