1.    #1  
    Hi,

I really like the smart phone and I have relatively few problems…. but everyone states they hear an echo of their own voice and it becomes very annoying. The suggested fixes from palm all deny a problem with the phone and point to operator error….it is not (holding the phone wrong, etc.) something is hokie with the treo 650….had the same problem with both 650’s I have had. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by jstilley
    Hi,

I really like the smart phone and I have relatively few problems…. but everyone states they hear an echo of their own voice and it becomes very annoying. The suggested fixes from palm all deny a problem with the phone and point to operator error….it is not (holding the phone wrong, etc.) something is hokie with the treo 650….had the same problem with both 650’s I have had. Any suggestions?
    Try VolumeCare. I have provided separate volume controls for sapekers and MIC's. If this is a problem with feedback, etc.... VolumeCare will allow you to reduce this behavior with these independent controls.

Jeff