1.    #1  
    Good evening,

When I sync with Outlook, Versamail is only getting the header for my emails. The messages are only 1 or 2 bytes and there is no option to download the rest of the message. When I pull the messages directly off the server with Versamail (not syncing), the full message is downloading.

I'm probably overlooking a setting somewhere, but I've searched the manual and can't find the answer. Any help will be appreciated.
    In versamail Preferences - Delivery Options, change Get: Subject Only to Entire Message.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by geneld
    In versamail Preferences - Delivery Options, change Get: Subject Only to Entire Message.
    Thank you for your response. I have already selected "entire message" under delivery options. When I "get" messages directly from the phone, the entire message is downloaded. However, when I synchronize with Outlook and it transfers messages that are already in my inbox, it is only transferring the headers to Versamail.

Any other suggestions?
    Have you also changed the size limit number...I have mine set at 60kb.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by waynew73
    Have you also changed the size limit number...I have mine set at 60kb.
    Mine was set at 5kb so I changed it to 60kb.

One thing I just noticed is that if I hit "forward" then I can see the entire message down below the "original message" line.
    did you mean "can't" see the original message?...try forwarding the message to you...it does seem to be included in the message that the recipient gets. I think what's happening is that it's being forwarded directly from the server with your message sitting on top of it. I just did a forward to my corporate email and my personal (aol) email and I see the original message there although i did not see it below the original when I was creating it.

With regard to "replying," you have a preference to say whether it comes from the server or not.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    I don't use the Versamail conduit to sync mail so I can't help (I can't even get it to work on my PC - I have to re-install and haven't bothered).

I know there is a limit built into Versamail that only allows you to download 3k limit when using autosync (that does not pay attention to the limit set in Versamail for downloading). I don't know there may be a similar limit here (would seem silly though since your syncing via cable).

Additionally, why you may be able to see the message when forwarded might be due to a setting in versamail under reply options - "send original from server"
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by waynew73
    did you mean "can't" see the original message?
    No, I CAN see the message only when I hit reply or fwd. Only then can I see the message, which appears below the "original message" line.
  9.    #9  
    Am I the only one who has ever encountered this?
  10.    #10  
    Well, my workaround is not even working any more. No longer can I "forward" the message the see the original text. All I get is the header information for any email I sync from Outlook. Whenever I download directly through Versamail from the server, I get the full message every time.

Bueller? Anyone? Bueller?