Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Just curious if any of you guys happen to either have the Rev B that you can send me, or enlighten me why they pulled it from their site? I have been trying to get my 650 to sync via BT as it says is possible on their site, but have been unable to get it to work and can only gather it is because I don't have rev B.

Any help would me much appreciated.
    I am running the version of Palm Desktop that came on the Treo 650 CD, 4.1.4. BT sync works just fine for me. I am using a D-Link BT dongle, model DBT-120. Are you sure you have configured your Treo and PC BT configuration properly?
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    You mean the new version for Mac?

http://www.palm.com/us/support/macin...sk421revb.html

Dunno. Looks like next week it will be back.

What about Windows users?

EDIT: BTW, if you are using this with a Treo, you may be in for bad problems. Treo users are only supposed to use the disc that came with the smartphone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ero2
    Just curious if any of you guys happen to either have the Rev B that you can send me, or enlighten me why they pulled it from their site? I have been trying to get my 650 to sync via BT as it says is possible on their site, but have been unable to get it to work and can only gather it is because I don't have rev B.

Any help would me much appreciated.
    It has nothing to do with Rev B or not. Make sure you configure your BT correctly and you'll be able to Sync.

KK
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I thought I set it up right. the only thing I can't figure out is when I say bt-pda-sync and it asks what kind of BT device, I am not sure what to put. and yes I am on a mac.