1.    #1  
    Can anyone recommend a good application that will save internet bookmarks? Every so often I might have a hard reset that erases everything. It's a pain to get back all my lost favorite bookmarks. Does such an app exist? I don't mind if it's a paid app, as long as it works well.

Thanks, CC.
    I thought that Blazer bookmarks were saved to the backup folder by Hotsync ...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Have you looked into PocketFavorites. I have a special bookmarks folder for my mobile websites which are conventiently loaded into Blazer once I tap them. Unfortunately, it doesn't allow you to enter bookmarks on the go or have *real* synchronization with Blazer. For me this is isn't a big deal though. I just use it as a 'bookmark launch pad' for Blazer.
    - always ill, but highly intelligent -
    webmaster Palmclub.nl
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    I thought that Blazer bookmarks were saved to the backup folder by Hotsync ...
    Yep, it's the bookmarks.pdb file. Casey, just restore that file to your Treo and you'll get all your bookmarks back.
    Quote Originally Posted by djr
    Have you looked into PocketFavorites. I have a special bookmarks folder for my mobile websites which are conventiently loaded into Blazer once I tap them. Unfortunately, it doesn't allow you to enter bookmarks on the go or have *real* synchronization with Blazer. For me this is isn't a big deal though. I just use it as a 'bookmark launch pad' for Blazer.

An app called Internet Bookmark Importer/Exporter will let you two-way sync blazer bookmarks with the desktop:

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...&prodid=111188

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions