1.    #1  
    For some reason it will not give me the option to make a jpeg image my background when I'm using Zlauncher. I have the image on my card, and when I tap and hold it won't let me preview or make backimage. Is there something I'm doing wrong?? Thanks, D
    Last edited by Donnation25; 08/22/2005 at 12:58 PM.
    make sure you have jpeglib.prc installed on your treo. It's in the plugins folder wherever you unzipped zLauncher on your computer.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    i purchased Zlauncher from sprint and downloaded it directly to the treo. i cannot find the jpeglib.prc anywhere, any advice?
    You must have downloaded a zip file either to you treo or your PC since zLauncher needs the main prc plus one theme in order to work. You need to etract the zip file for zLauncher either on your treo or on your PC and install the jpeglib.prc that's in one of the extracted folder (posting from treo so can't look on PC)

I think it's a different package when you get it from Sprint, I have looked high and low and see no themes or associated prc's.
    download the attached file and sync it...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    thanks, works perfectly now.
    It still won't allow me to use my images that i've taken with my treo camera. Am I doing something wrong?
    Images taken with your camera are going to need to be resized to 320x320 otherwise they won't work very well. Also, you'll probably need to move them to your SD card so you can select them as backimages by going to the SD category, pressing and holding down the center button and choosing backimage. This then moves the jpeg file into RAM but changes the file type (not the name, but the type) to BmpL from jpg