1.    #1  
    Hey Marc,

Chattermail is great. One thing-- I had written to you about this a few months ago, but never heard back. Is there a way you can remove (or at least boost way up) the number limit on messages Chatter will permit in an AOL inbox in order to sync with it, which was originally 400 (until about version 1.0.5rc8d or so, which I continue to use by necessity) and has actually been LOWERED for some reason to 350 in more recent betas and stable releases? It would be pretty helpful for those of us who prefer to leave our emails on the AOL server for several weeks, in which time considerably more than 400 and certainly 350 emails commonly accumulate in the AOL inbox and remain there irrespective of whether they are read or unread.

Thanks Marc for any feedback/assistance here.
    Ken
    I'm looking at that issue this week, and will let you know. Make sure you've signed up for the beta newsletter at www.chatteremail.com.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Thanks a lot Marc, and looking forward to any and all breakthroughs.
  4.    #4  
    Marc, any progress here???

Thanks,
    Ken
    No, not yet.

Marc
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    I'm looking at that issue this week, and will let you know. Make sure you've signed up for the beta newsletter at www.chatteremail.com.

Marc

Marc, still no progress??? (Sorry for trying to push--pun intended--am just a little puzzled given that statement almost 3 weeks ago, your overall tremendous responsiveness to other needs for improvement, the need of a number of us for this, and the fact that the POP message limit was so readily lifted by you.) Thanks for any help here.
    Ken
    I'm getting there; the issues with POP3 and AOL are quite different, however.

Marc
    Marc,

Any updates on the AOL "search" command issue? I see that AOL has upgraded mailboxes sizes to unlimited. They have also updated their aolmail.aol.com site.

Thanks,

Al
    I will ask, but I don't think so.

Marc
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    I'm getting there; the issues with POP3 and AOL are quite different, however.

Marc
    OK, thanks Marc. Keep us posted if you can.
    any progress made on the 350 limit?
    It's 2000 in the beta.

Marc
    you just gave all the reason I need to upgrade to beta.