Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    i have some songs i wanted to make my ringtones and i remember a while back that there was a program that u could make your own ringtones out of mp3's on your computer

where can i find a program like this and how expensive is it?
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpizzaj
    i have some songs i wanted to make my ringtones and i remember a while back that there was a program that u could make your own ringtones out of mp3's on your computer

I use a program called MP3 workshop to cut the part of the song I want to make my ringtone. I forget how much it cost. you can goolge it. I'm guessing thats all you need. A program that can cut up part of a track.
    Try audacity. i use it a lot and its free http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
    I use ringo

It's not exactly clear what you want to do. Since you're posting to the Treo 600 forum, I'll assume that you want a mp3 ringtone application for your Treo. Since the 600 only supports midi ringtones natively, this is your best option.

Ringo Pro
    LightWav
    mp3Ringer
    mRing
    Phone Technician
    TreoGuard
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    i have a song thats a polyphonic midi i believe i want to play it on the 600
    i have a song thats a polyphonic midi i believe i want to play it on the 600
    There are methods for installing midi files as ringtones here at TreoBits.