Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    your attitude comes across like an a-hole. Good luck getting help from people like dutch in the future.

Funny how you could have found your answer by using the search button rather than posting that the software is buggy...

Please read the post from the start - I posed a question regarding what software similar to 2day exists and I merely stated that 2day is buggy which it does reset my 650 as well as it resets others also. He (dutch) just assumed I messed up something which is false. Please take back your comment sir.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    And what if he doesn't take back his comment, then what? Are you going to beat his avatar to a pulp?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #23  
    no but thats not right to say.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    It's robably user error. Check your settings in 2day and make sure you have your folders setup correctly. If that doesn't fix it delete both apps (and all files), reset and reinstall.

Both apps work for me.

also, lighten up Francis...I said user error, not small p nis.
    You might have better luck with Agendus- www.iambic.com
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Come on dude, you are the one always yelling at people.
    Who's yelling?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    Please read the post from the start - I posed a question regarding what software similar to 2day exists and I merely stated that 2day is buggy which it does reset my 650 as well as it resets others also. He (dutch) just assumed I messed up something which is false. Please take back your comment sir.
    I read the whole thread. My comment stands.
    - Albert Einstein
    We don't know that 2day is buggy. Could be Chatter. Or some other software that's mucking up the memory or maybe even the OS ....
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    We don't know that 2day is buggy. Could be Chatter. Or some other software that's mucking up the memory or maybe even the OS ....
    exactly
    - Albert Einstein
    Indeed, you big dummy you. In which case fkjr2 ASSUMED it to be 2day....and after all:

Please don't assume, you know what happens when you do.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Assume.

***-u-me
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Hey cool! The donkey part of my e-mail got censored. I didn't know TC did that.

Is on the list of FCC banned words (a-la George Carlin?)
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Is on the list of FCC banned words (a-la George Carlin?)
    Ha, I just did a preview post and 3 of the 7 banned words are allowed!!!
    - Albert Einstein
    I am reading this thread (and looking @ insertion's avatar...) and can't stop laughing... This is the funniest thread I have seen in awhile...

P.S. I also had the problem in the begining, but then read (before posting about the BUGGY software...) that I have to make sure to set up the folders correctly, followed the directions, and walla, haven't had a problem ever since...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12