1.    #1  
    Hey, i have Southpark RMVBs but then how do i resize it to fit the Treo? or does it resize automatically?
    I use freeware pocketdivx encoder to resize movies, but I don't know it it compatible with rmvbs...

http://divx.ppccool.com/

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    I use fairusewizard. It lets me select the file size and resolution and automatically adjusts quality for me to fit my specs. A full length dvd is excellent at 350 meg.
    http://www.fairusewizard.com/lang_en/index.html
  4.    #4  
    what would be the ???x??? for a treo 650??
    Quote Originally Posted by Deminis
    what would be the ???x??? for a treo 650??
    ...the resolution??

The screen is 320x320. If you're using FairUse and want to rip a DVD, I've found it's easiest just to hit the 4/3 aspect ratio (make sure you're ripping the fullscreen side if there is one....you get more of the action than just a stationary rectangle from middle of a widescreen) instead of trying to calculate a 1/1 ratio....a direct 1/1 ratio won't even take up the whole screen for some reason.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    ...the resolution??

The screen is 320x320. If you're using FairUse and want to rip a DVD, I've found it's easiest just to hit the 4/3 aspect ratio (make sure you're ripping the fullscreen side if there is one....you get more of the action than just a stationary rectangle from middle of a widescreen) instead of trying to calculate a 1/1 ratio....a direct 1/1 ratio won't even take up the whole screen for some reason.
    Blasphemy.