Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    I am looking for a case and have done a lot of searching on this forum. I just got a Sena Magnetic Flipper and am disappointed that all the corners are exposed and the belt clip connection to the case seems iffy.

Is anyone using or have any comments about the E&B Slipper case? I need something without any plastic over the screen or keys.

Thanks
    I'm using the EB Slipper with a clip on my Treo 650. I've used EB for every Palm I've owned to date. IMHO, great design, limited added bulk, corners are covered, no plastic on screen or keys, side buttons/connection on bottom perfectly aligned, and the clip has a release which prevents "gut" release of the case from the clip when sitting. 5/5
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    Quote Originally Posted by fairoasis
    I'm using the EB Slipper with a clip on my Treo 650. I've used EB for every Palm I've owned to date. IMHO, great design, limited added bulk, corners are covered, no plastic on screen or keys, side buttons/connection on bottom perfectly aligned, and the clip has a release which prevents "gut" release of the case from the clip when sitting. 5/5
    I'll second the above. Been using for months.
    I have an EB case too. One that has a flip to cover the screen when it is in my purse. I love it. Well worth the money.
    Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    Thanks for the responses...I ordered the E&B case this morning.