Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    In the pocket, on a case on the belt, my pants are falling. Is there a way to carry the phone without my pants falling? I am tired of raising them as they sag...it is a lot of weight to hold "with the belt"

One of those gun like holsters? Any ideas?
    I think you're a great candidate for the following link:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=detective

It's that or eat a lot of chocolate.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by mgauss
    In the pocket, on a case on the belt, my pants are falling. Is there a way to carry the phone without my pants falling? I am tired of raising them as they sag...it is a lot of weight to hold "with the belt"

One of those gun like holsters? Any ideas?
    Yup.....

Go to a truck stop and get a handfull of those really big black bungy cords They come in small, medium, large and SUPER DUTY.......

Hook one end to your belt loop in the back and bring the other end over your shoulder and hook to the belt loop in the front......

Use caution......The Treo gets heavier with each application you install. If the bungy breaks, it could slap you up side your head. If this happens, a move to the SUPER DUTY bungy would be prudent.....

Chuck
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Hehee...this is funny. At least, I hope this thread was meant as a joke.

I have an idea though...use a belt holster clipped to your boxers http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...s/rolleyes.gif. I hope they don't sag too!
    You are obviously a canidate for one of these.
    http://www.drrobertrey.com/****-implants-la.html
    Last edited by MarkEagle; 08/21/2005 at 09:21 AM. Reason: inline image removed
    You can always just keep it in your pocket and have the women ask "Is that a Treo 650 in your pocket or you just happy to see me?" You can comment at your discretion in regards to how much SD you have.
    -g-
    -g-

Treo 300-650-755P, Contract ends 11/30/07. SERO F&F 1250, The following are unlimited: N&W (7PM), Mobile to Home (M2H), Free Incoming, Vision Data, Text Messages for $49.99 - Plus Sprint AIRAVE @ N/C.
    Two words: staple gun.
    Ha! This reminds me of another Drunk Story......Had my baggy shorts on, drunk at this time had a Case of Arrogant ******* trying to get up the stairs, keys in my mouth, both hands on the heavy case of *******, and trying to balance the garage opener between my mouth & the case of beer, & my Treo in my pocket, Bamm the shorts drop! I said f*ck it, and marched all the way up the stairs to my apartment. Did anybody see? I dunno as long as my Treo & ******* were safe, I didn't care.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    This is a serious thread. I am tired of my pants hanging down to my groin at a party after the 650's gravity continuosly continues. How about suspenders? They will hold the pants. Internal suspenders? Do they exist? How about an internal belt that is higher than a regular belt and more V shaped, yes nerdy and uncomfortable on that 1 nite stand but since I am married I only lust in my heart.
    Mgauss: I'd go with the internal suspenders. They may help in other areas as well. how to get them? buy a regular pair of suspenders and wear them under your shirt.

good luck.
    buy pants that fit?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    buy pants that fit?
    I can't wear pants that fit me like a hand grip on a toothpaste tube.
    Uhmmm...a belt??
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Are you really considering "internal" suspenders??? Seriously, maybe try a different brand of pants.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Belts squish into you. The phone is pulling down. The amount of squish required to hold a 6 ounce phone, a 6 ounce wallet and assorted other things in the pockets its like putting a 15 ounce weight in your pants. You have to have a pressure of like 5 pounds in order to keep the pants on! Or in place! By the end of a party my pants have to be adjusted up like 20 times and the pants get to low levels before that!!

For you Physics 101 ex students, the belt force is horizontal and the phone force is vertical! Have you seen one of those workmen bend over to reveal their backside? When we use the phone our pants are low!
    Dude, just take your pants off at the party and hang the treo around your neck using twine...
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skillllllz
    Dude, just take your pants off at the party and hang the treo around your neck using twine...
    Yeah if I looked like that Avatar of yours I'd walk around naked all the time, dude. But I look like Danny DeVito. So that Treo will be not looked at!
    Are you hitting on his avatar??
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    How about a kilt??
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Aren't baggy pants stylish still?

You could try a breast-pocket of your shirt, just don't bend over and let the treo fall out!
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast