1.    #1  
    I love the Zlauncher app, but is there a preference you can set so that you can navigate your screen (going icon to icon) using the directional arrows. I like that feature on the treo's original settings, but now it seems like I have to use my stylus to launch every app. Is there some setting that I can set so that the icon I am on is highlighted and I can scroll through them using the arrow pad?
    once on the page where the app is u want to launch, hit the center button then use the 5way to scroll over to the app, then hit the center button to launch the app.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  3.    #3  
    Ahh thank you, now its the perfect app.
    Or even easier: hit the letter key your app starts with and the focus will jump to the first app that starts with that letter. This seems to have a timeout of a second or two for me.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I have a quick question also. I am new here and was going through the post. Real positive response on ZLauncher and some Texas Hold'em games. I downloaded the apps and the hold'em games don't show up on my ZLauncher. They are on my SD card, but don't show. I have other apps on my card that show up but a couple of the Hold'em games that I am trying aren't showing? What am I missing.

Thanks for everyones help.

jsjsjs
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shucks
    I have a quick question also. I am new here and was going through the post. Real positive response on ZLauncher and some Texas Hold'em games. I downloaded the apps and the hold'em games don't show up on my ZLauncher. They are on my SD card, but don't show. I have other apps on my card that show up but a couple of the Hold'em games that I am trying aren't showing? What am I missing.

Thanks for everyones help.

jsjsjs
    Did you install your games to RAM first? If you do that, you can have ZLauncher move them to the SD card and have a shortcut (icon) show up in the launcher.

Install the app(s) to RAM, then tap and hold on the app's icon in ZLauncher. From the menu that pops up, choose "move to card". On the move screen, make sure that "related databases" and "create shortcut" are checked, then click OK. Now your app is stored on the card with a very small shortcut file in RAM that will let you see the app's icon in the launcher. Hope that helps.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Thank you very much. Perfect!
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!