1.    #1  
    Hello All,

Which is the BEST bluetooth headset for Treo 650 (GSM) in a noisy environment like the streets of Manhattan? People cannot hear me when I use the Treo 650 wireless headset...

Thanks for the advice!
    I use the wired earpiece.

But voicecare works very well.

I dont dont which bluetooth is the loudest sorry.
    Wrong forum. BT headsets are not 650 hardware related.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

BizTreo,

I've tried a lot of BT headsets and they all seem to be about the same as far as loudness goes. I think whatever7's suggestion is best. Use a wired headset.

You may also want to check the Volume Care thread. I beleive Jeff is working on a solution to boost BT headset volume.

TheLiveSoundGuy,

For what it's worth..............

You could have at least answered the person's question. I mean so he/she posted in the wrong forum. What's he/she suposed to do about it now? Normal users can't move threads. How about next time hitting the report post button so a moderator can move the post instead of crapping on the person without helping.
    You mean like I'm about to do with this one for being in the wrong forum?

Sorry you don't agree.
    It's get's old when a noob comes in, doesn't bother to read the faq, doesn't bother to search, posts in the wrong forum out of ignorance that could have been avoided.
    Yes I was a noob once as well, but at least I think I had enough sense to study the faq and learned how to use the search function and studied the board before I open mouth and insert foot. Most don't even RTFM. And they seem proud of that fact. But I digress.
    You are 100% right though. I could be nicer like my mommy was. AND I could hit the triangle and create more work for the mods even though they just busted their butts to clean up the forums.
    But you are right. It's their job not mine. So...Sorry mods here's more work for you.

AND FWIW I was much nicer to him the first time he asked the same question in the RIGHT forum. But then I guess you didn't see that.
    Close thread.
    Last edited by TheLiveSoundGuy; 08/20/2005 at 11:56 AM.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

6. MMT
    Yeah, you were much nicer when he asked in the right forum. Here's part of your reply:

"Did you even bother to read ANYthing on this board before you posted that question?
    A simple search on "BT headset" will get you back 500 posts on this."

If only everyone were so nice...
    No comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by TSLG
    Read through those. If you still can't find one based on those recommendations, ask again. Do a little legwork.
    It's your first post, so I don't want to see you get starded here on the wrong foot. It's a great resource. But if you come in asking the same questions that have already been ask 500 times you probaly won't get far. Good luck

And now I see you have posted the same question in the 650 hardware forum. BT headsets are not 650 hardware. That's the wrong forum. This link might help in that area.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/faq.php?

If you're gonna quote me get it all. This ain't MSNBC.

And it sounds like advise to me. Straight to the point advise.

...and "no comment," is a comment.
    Which confirms what I thought from the start.
    Have a nice day

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    [/url]And it sounds like advise to me. Straight to the point advise.

...and "no comment," is a comment.
    Which confirms what I thought from the start.
    Have a nice day
    I think you mean "advice."

Many of your other posts confirm what I thought when I read your first in this thread too.

You have a nice one too.
    You mean this one?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...91&postcount=3

I'll repeat it then BT headsets are NOT 650 hardware.

BT Headset go here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74

Not sure where your confusion lies.

Thread Crapper

It doesn't belong to the BT forum if the solutions are not BT related. So there.
  12. MMT
    TheLiveSoundGuy said:

"If you're gonna quote me get it all. This ain't MSNBC."

YOU didn't even quote yourself completely. You conveniently left off the part of your reply that I quoted, which was the not nice part.
    Since you already quoted that part, what would be the need?

You're about as sharp as bowling ball there aren't ya.

Thread Crapper

14. MMT
    Sharp enough to know the difference between "advise" and "advice"...
    Quote Originally Posted by BizTreo
    Hello All,

Which is the BEST bluetooth headset for Treo 650 (GSM) in a noisy environment like the streets of Manhattan? People cannot hear me when I use the Treo 650 wireless headset...

Thanks for the advice!
    Well, it's not bluetooth, but it sure will get you some looks:

http://www.pokiaonline.com/

Thread Crapper