1.    #1  
    I have two issues with my new Trio 650 and I don't know if they are normal or abnormal. Both the "Application" and "Menu" buttons (the ones on the upper left and upper right from the "5-Way" button) do not light up like the other buttons. In addition, they won't wake-up the device. The wake-up issue is more of an issue with the application button. If I want to go to my application list, I have to first push another "launch" button to wake up the device, turn off keylock, then press the "Application" button.

Is this normal? If not, is there a setting or do I just have an issue with my Treo?
    -----> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (aka SLYDoggie)
    Normal.

Power-up with the red power button. That will bring you up in the last application (the launcher or otherwise) you were in. You'll still have to press the center button to get out of the Keyguard.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Normal.

Power-up with the red power button. That will bring you up in the last application (the launcher or otherwise) you were in. You'll still have to press the center button to get out of the Keyguard.
    Yes, I realize that but if I want to get straight into something other than what I was in last, the other buttons let you press them and go straight there (after you push the middle of the 5-way to release the keyguard). It seems like the Application button would be one that would certainly allow you to go straight there.
    -----> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (aka SLYDoggie)
    The only way that I know of to get into an application directly on power-on is if the application is assigned to one of the 3 buttons (Phone, Calendar, Mail).

What you are looking for is not possible, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Just to add, your Application and Menu button should be backlit, like the other four and Direction key...or I guess I should say all the buttons on the front should be lit.
    Last edited by Insertion; 08/20/2005 at 05:21 PM.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."