1.    #1  
    I have all my applications in RAm in one category (Unfiled). This way, ine press of the Home button switches between all applications in RAM and all applications on the SD card.

When I quit any application on the SD card, the launcher changes to display the ALL category. Why is that?

I switch to SD card, launch an application, quit the application (using the Home button), .. it exits to the screen showing all applications in RAM. It should go back to showing the screen with the applications on the card, IMO.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Do you have the "remember last category" box checked in menu>options>preferences?

oops:

Edit: It appears that the home button just cycles to the next category in your list. . . . . all being the next (at the top of the list) after the SD card (at the bottom of the list). It also appears that "All" stays at the top of the list no matter if you create a category "AA" or "1".

Oh well, just hit Home one more time to get to your applications category.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 08/22/2005 at 01:38 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, it's just one more press of the Home button. But annoying, never the less. I have "Remember last category" enabled.

Do you see this behavior too?

Steps (all using Treo Applications launcher):
    1. switch to "SD card" category using repeated pressing of the Home key
    2. run an application on the SD card
    3. quit that application by pressing the Home key
    4. Bingo! the Applications launcher is NOT in the SD card category.

If you select the "SD card" category in step 1 by tapping the category and then tapping the "SD card" from the drop-down list, then the behavior is OK ( step 4 gets you back to the "SD card" category).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A