1.    #1  
    I've just downloaded TechSounds 5 from Iambic (15% off if you use the code LSA15OFF before August 25th).

Finally I can change the annoying hotsync jingle! However, dos anyone have the Midi files for the sounds that come with the Treo? Unfortunately you can't select those aswell as the sounds that come with TechSounds.

Also, does anyone have the original Palm hotsync sound (beepy internal speaker)? I'd love to have that back again!
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate
    I've just downloaded TechSounds 5 from Iambic (15% off if you use the code LSA15OFF before August 25th).

Finally I can change the annoying hotsync jingle! However, dos anyone have the Midi files for the sounds that come with the Treo? Unfortunately you can't select those aswell as the sounds that come with TechSounds.

Also, does anyone have the original Palm hotsync sound (beepy internal speaker)? I'd love to have that back again!
    If you want to replace alarm, alerts and midi sounds with real wav/mp3 sounds then take a look at KoolSounds at www.toysoft.ca You can even replace the beaming sounds
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca