1.    #1  
    Does anyone have experience disassembling the 650? Someone spilled a drink on the keys, and now some of them are sticky. It is out of warranty, so I don't have to worry about voiding it. I was just wondering if there was anything I should look out for before I permanently mess anything up. Thanks.
    Yes this has been done. If you do a search. There are even pictures.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

3.    #3  
    I have searched this site, and others. I suppose I am not using the correct words ("disassembling 650", "taking apart 650"). If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you point me in the right direction? Thanks.
    If at first you don't succeed, try again, and again, and again, if needed.
    Here's a start:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...hlight=surgery

There are others.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Or:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=84979

This is to remove the camera, but it'll get you started.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the help, guys, I really appreciate it.
    My Treo 650 CINGULAR motherboard needs to be replaced. I want to know if I can swap it with a working one but keeping the daughter board? Because I can get a Treo with a nonworking daughterboard (does not read sim card). Any suggestions?
    I geardiary.com type in Treo 650 housing replacement and you will get step by step take apart with 25 pictures so you can see how to do it easily.