1.    #1  
    If there is anyone on the board that knows a bit about speakers could we replace the Treo speaker with a better one and would it do any good anyway? Would it cut down the distortion and improve sound quality?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    If there is anyone on the board that knows a bit about speakers could we replace the Treo speaker with a better one and would it do any good anyway? Would it cut down the distortion and improve sound quality?
    I guess you could swap it, I don't know the size of it. Make sure the ohm matches the original.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Possible? Yes. I've seen threads on this here not too long ago (month or so)
    Benificial? I don't know.
    I would think the only limitations would be physical size constraints, and matching the resistance load (ohms) so a not to create additional load.

OK So Insertion types faster than me.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

HA! No, I just say less
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self