Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how I can view images and ads in my emails? All I see are x's where the photo/ad should be.

Thanks!
    Hey JAZ...Why are you starting new threads about the exact issue that Perry is trying to help you with here?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=93709

Clutter.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Hey JAZ...Why are you starting new threads about the exact issue that Perry is trying to help you with here?

Clutter.
    This is a different issue.
    Emails are incomplete on Cingular 650
    Does anyone know how to view pics and ads that are in emails that are not part of attachments? They appear as small x's and there seems to be no way to open them.
    Any help would be great, thanks!
    How so?

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by JAZTreo
    This is a different issue.
    Okay...if you say so. (May be time to put down the hash pipe...)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    You posted (on the other thread): "Does anyone know how to view pics and ads that are in emails that are not part of attachments? They appear as small x's and there seems to be no way to open them."

How is that different from: "Does anyone know how I can view images and ads in my emails? All I see are x's where the photo/ad should be."
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmith80209
    You posted (on the other thread): "Does anyone know how to view pics and ads that are in emails that are not part of attachments? They appear as small x's and there seems to be no way to open them."

How is that different from: "Does anyone know how I can view images and ads in my emails? All I see are x's where the photo/ad should be."
    They are just 2 different posts. I thought the thread title "I see a lot of x's in my email" was a better way to state my isssue w/emails vs. "incomplete emails".
  8.    #8  

Clutter.
    I already talked to Perry privately....he was not able to resolve the issue, although he made some good suggestions.
  9.    #9  

Clutter.
    My bad....I thought when you first posted this question, you were asking me why was I posting a new thread about the same issue re: the UPDATER in the OTHER forum.

This is a new issue that has nothing to do with the updater. That is what I meant when I first replied to you.

Again, my bad.
    It's Cool.. Especially if that's the worst you do as a newb. We've all been there. Some of us not so long ago.

Thread Crapper

11.    #11  
    It's Cool.. Especially if that's the worst you do as a newb. We've all been there. Some of us not so long ago.
    I think Versamail does not support jpeg images in emails. Should I maybe switch to Chatter or Snappermail? I know virtually nothing about those companies
    Does any of this have to do with ">" appearing at the begining of each line in some emails? I get these occaisionally and can't determine a pattern. Anyone?

TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  13.    #13  
    I think Versamail does not support images in emails. Do Chatter or Snappermail ?
    I think Versamail does not support jpeg images in emails. Should I maybe switch to Chatter or Snappermail? I know virtually nothing about those companies
    A lot of people here are using the two predominate ones, Snapper, and Chatter email clients. I'm not sure how they handle jpgs. I don't know much about them. Search and read the threads on both and you will be able to make your decision.

Thread Crapper

Snapper includes the jpg as an attachment. Not ideal, but at least you can view it with the pix viewer...
    Chatter (beta) has placeholders for imagines, but allows a single click to a browser for viewing.

Marc
  17.    #17  
    Yes, I just found this out....Chatter does it as well.

What do you use for emails?
    Yes, I just found this out....Chatter does it as well.

What do you use for emails?
    something tells me mblank uses Chatter...just a hunch

(so do I, btw)

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  19.    #19  
    My brain is so fried from being on this forum...I want a normal life again! No more Treo problems! No more!!!
    My brain is so fried from being on this forum...I want a normal life again! No more Treo problems! No more!!!
    Oh, it only gets worse, trust me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast