1.    #1  
    Is there any program that will either pw protect or just hide anything of my choosing. Hopefully one that has been battle-tested. I just p/u a 650 and am loving it.This forum so incredible and so far has answered so many questions I've had, but I can't seem to find anything relating to this yet. Thanks in advance for your help

Tom
    Welcome to T|C. You may find the answere here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ssword+protect

I haven't read it, but the answer may be in there.
    If not, I suggest using the searh function with the term "password protect" You will find several threads that come back. Surely the answer in in one of them. I don't PW much of anything, so Im not sure. Good Luck.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

-g-

Treo 300-650-755P, Contract ends 11/30/07. SERO F&F 1250, The following are unlimited: N&W (7PM), Mobile to Home (M2H), Free Incoming, Vision Data, Text Messages for $49.99 - Plus Sprint AIRAVE @ N/C.
    You can also try mEncryptor. It will encrypt any file on your SD card not just pictures. I use it almost everyday.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

How about hiding them, then useing your palm password to unlock them when needed?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter