1.    #1  
    I'm on a trial of Beyond Contacts, and noticed that since I started using it, it has been duplicated some of my birthdays (recurring events) in Outlook. This only happens on some of them, though, and I can't figure out why that's the case. Anyone else have this problem?

I've turned off syncing with the native calendar.
    Hi,
    I have noticed that all my recurring entries are duped when syncing to outlook. They dup on pc and treo. Does anyone know why and how I can fix?
    Thanks,
    Paula
    I use a program called "UnDupe". Works really well. It's on palmgear.com.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Did you every figure out what was causing this problem and how to fix it? thanks,Paula
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pl804
    I'm on a trial of Beyond Contacts, and noticed that since I started using it, it has been duplicated some of my birthdays (recurring events) in Outlook. This only happens on some of them, though, and I can't figure out why that's the case. Anyone else have this problem?

I've turned off syncing with the native calendar.
    I am getting this as well. It is only showing up in Outlook and not the Palm. I had installed DateBk5 a little while ago and I would assume this is what is causing it. How would delete the Pilmco databases?
    I get duplicated events quite often. I don't run any 3rd party conduit managers. I get the message that the event has been modified on both devices so a duplicate was created. The event had not been modified on either device. It's not all events and I can't get a exact "when" this occurs. It's just strange.
    I get the same thing. Sync to Outlook on ONE computer and get a random asortment of duplicate calendar entrys, sometimes they're recurring, sometime standalones. sometimes I've modified them on either the pc or the treo, and sometimes I haven't made a change either place... I just rely on the sync log that pops up to tell me that a duplicate was created and then I go back delete one and re-sync.

Very strange indeed.