1.    #1  
    Is there a free o low cost wma player for Treo 650? PocketTunes is all well and good, but I'm not payong $40 for it for lots of capability I do not care about in the least. I only want to a be able to play wma files.

In the alternative, a free wav to mp3 convertor for my PC would do the job (I can convert from wma to wav already using my Easy CD Creater 5 software.)
    I looked everywhere when I got my 600 last year. The only player I could find was Ptunes Deluxe. It's only $27.99 BTW.

I purchased it for WMA only but once I got it I REALLY liked the shoutcast streams (I listen to mostly Comedy on it).

If you get Ptunes deluxe and MP3 Ringer you can even use the WMA's as Ringtones.

I know this isn't what you were hoping for, but unless someone else knows of a program that play's WMA I think you're out of luck.

FWIW the $28 was the best investment in software I ever made IMHO.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Unfortunately, for wma Ptunes is the only game in town right now...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions