1.    #1  
    Okay I've been using PDAnet for a day now and things were going good... However, I'm getting this error every 2 minutes:

Disconnect data connections in network prefs and switch off DUN in bluetooth manager before retrying (0x740F)
    It disconnects my connection and I have to connect again.
    I go to network prefs and vision is not connected... Then I go to bluetooth manager and DUN is still off, I never turned it on. So I dont know what the problem is. I'll get about a minutes worth of connectivity where i scramble to download whatever page it is I'm visiting, then reconnect.

Any help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Un4given
    Okay I've been using PDAnet for a day now and things were going good... However, I'm getting this error every 2 minutes:

I go to network prefs and vision is not connected... Then I go to bluetooth manager and DUN is still off, I never turned it on. So I dont know what the problem is. I'll get about a minutes worth of connectivity where i scramble to download whatever page it is I'm visiting, then reconnect.

Any help?
    I do not know. You are a Sprint Vision user and I am a Cingular/GSM/GPSR user. However, I have noticed that the GPSR connection is not robust and PDANet is not tolerant of it. If my phone is not registered on GPSR when I start PDANet, I will get an error condition. I have learned to always go to preferences and make sure that GPSR is connected before trying to start PDANet. Perhaps that will be helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Un4given

Any help?
    I have been having quite a time getting my PDAnet setup to work as well. Through my trials and tribulations I have discovered that I receive the same error message as a result of some sort of conflict with Chatter email. My guess is that Chatter won't relinquish wireless control to PDAnet. Although kind of a hassle, before starting up PDAnet, I go into Chatter and select "Shutdown & Disconnect".
    SONY Z100 (Sprint) --> Motorola StarTac 7868 (Sprint) --> Handspring Visor Deluxe --> Motorola V8160 (Verizon) --> Blackberry 957 (Cingular w/ GoodLink) --> PalmOne Treo 600 (TMobile w/ GoodLink) --> Treo 650 (Unlocked GSM on TMobile) with HBH-662 BT Headset --> Treo 700 w/x (Sprint) with iGuidance V3 / GlobalSat BT-359W GPS