1.    #1  
    Me again.

I'm having probelms with onmisky os mail. I keep getting a fatal error when I launch it.

Spoke to omnisky and the got it working, but only after a hard reset. Not looking forward to remembering my apps, so I restored from back module.

Anyhow, does anyone know how to set up a third part app (like multi mail) to fetch the mail?

TIA

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Which e-mail service do you use?

The server setup for Multimail is fairly straight forward, but if you need specific instructions I would be glad to help.

I am using this to retrieve my e-mail from Yahoo. It works great over a wireless network.
    Bret Snyder<BR>If you don't know where you're going,<BR>You'll probably end up somewhere else.
    I was wondering the same thing. I am waiting on my Platinum/Omnisky to arrive (my wife is getting the VDX/modem).
    Can I use a 3rd party mail program with their network - say Eudora or MultiMail? Are the steps pretty straightforward?
  4.    #4  
    I am told that mail.omnisky.net is the server for both coming and going mail. I cant seem to get it setup using multimail.

Havent tried to get it to work via out look.

BTW, omnisky sent me instruction to fix the OSmail. It now works, so I don't need the multi-mail to get it. But will still be nice if I can.

Felipe
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Bookseller
    I was wondering the same thing. I am waiting on my Platinum/Omnisky to arrive (my wife is getting the VDX/modem).
    Can I use a 3rd party mail program with their network - say Eudora or MultiMail? Are the steps pretty straightforward?
    Book seller,

I was able to get my omnisky email using multimail. mail.omnisky.net is the server for both incoming and outgoing mail.

Felipe