1.    #1  
    My T650 hung while loading a document from VersaMail to Docs2Go the other day forcing me to reset. When it came back up, my free space had dropped from 18 to 16.2. The only thing I can see that is big is NetFront Lib (1265k). I know I can't delete it, but is this size seem normal? What else could have eaten my space - I don't see any docs in RAM and have deleted all attachments from Versamail (up to 16.5 free).

Thanks in advance...
    my Netlib is 1266k. Mail may be eating up so.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    There should be a temp DTG file there that is eating up space. use filez to search and delete this file...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions