1.    #1  
    For the past 3 weeks, I've been ecstatic about my Nutshell case. It looks good, grips the case, and keeps it close to the body. I thought it was the perfect case. i guess, in many ways it still is. But today i woke up, and found that the small leather piece attacked to the actual metal clip had peeled off overnight. Upon further inspection i found that the leather was attached to the metal clip only by some cheap double sided tape ( or so it looks).. the residue peeled off quite easily with my fingernail.
    So now, im wondering if i should just keep it as it is and just cut that piece of leather off or if i should return it for another one with the warranty. On one hand, the leather doesnt REALLY affect its performance.. but it kinda ruins the aesthetics and it cold to the touch now and also, its a pain just to even send it in. Im also wondering if it will do any good because this seems like a design flaw in materials.. the next one i get will probably end up like this too. I dont know what made the tape lose its stickiness.. bodyheat? i dunno..
    another question to all nutshell case owners out there: have any of you returned it for warranty? If so, how long did it take for them to send you a new one and was it even worth it.. ... thanks for your time guys..
    Most people use their phone to talk... i use mine for everything else..
    I am happy with my Nutshell, but found that a lump on the inside at the bottom is pressing my keys. Sent an email about it to them yesterday but haven't heard back. I sent it to websales@nutshell.cc. I will ask to return or replace it. For yours, yeah I see how the leather is stuck on the clip. It probably will come off on all of them after some time. Don't know whether it is worth a replacement.
    Definitely email them and see what they say about the problem (i.e., is it something they are aware of, or areyou the first case). Sending a pic would probably help. I can't see them giving you a hard time at all on the warranty -- they sent me a new one without my having to return the old one at all. Delivery to US took about 10 days (same as my initial order).
  4.    #4  
    wow.. that helps a lot.. Thanks guys.. ill make the suggestion to nutshell so hopefully they'll improve their materials a bit..
    Most people use their phone to talk... i use mine for everything else..
    Sent my email two days ago and haven't gotten a response back yet from Nutshell. If you email them, let me know what address you use and if you get a response.
    This is definitly something the Nutshell folks will address. I have had no problems with the leather covering the clip, but I would want it fixed if it did come off, not to cut it. I think the Nutshell folks would want a chance to fix it as well, I really think they like making their customers happy.

I don't know what email to recommend, but the Nutshell folks post here under a Nutshell user ID, you could try PMing them or emailing through the forums.

If the lump is pushing your keys/screen then you may have an old case, they made a few adjustments to the T650 line that addressed the "lump". Like I said, tell them about it and give them a chance to do right by you. Good Luck.
    JW
    If the lump is pushing your keys/screen then you may have an old case, they made a few adjustments to the T650 line that addressed the "lump". Like I said, tell them about it and give them a chance to do right by you. Good Luck.
    Yeah, I heard they have had pretty good service. I also heard about the lump in someone else's case. Just waiting to hear back from them. I do believe they will take care of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost
    Sent my email two days ago and haven't gotten a response back yet from Nutshell. If you email them, let me know what address you use and if you get a response.
    I corresponded with Maureen at the following address:
    dispatch@nutshell.co.nz

Good luck.