1.    #1  
    I have a 60 minute commute to work, and I would like to use the time productively (and safely) to make calls.

What is the best way to set up a list of names and numbers to call, so that I can go down the list (using the 5-way only) select a number, make the call, go back to the list, select the next name in the list, make the call, etc.?

I use KeySuite if that helps. However, even with a list of calls set up I don't seem to get the number highlighted as a number which I can automatically dial.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Get VoiceSignal - no "training" necessary and then you can just call whoever you want by saying, "Call John Doe."

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Agendus - you can set up a list of calls and attach contacts to the events - you can hit a button in the event to call them...
    You can create a list of numbers in versamail and save as a draft. When you open the draft version, numbers will be hot links which you can tab to and select to dial.

You can also email the list to your phone from a PC. Ease to create multiple lists. Try it.

This also works for Blazer Bookmarks.

And by the way, it is free and does not take up extra memory as another program.
    FastFrank
    You can just set up Memo in Memo pad. That's what I do.