1.    #1  
    It seems that Palm has removed the download version of Palm desktop for Mac from their site. I was wondering if anyone could point me towards a download so I could sync my Treo 650 with my new powerbook.

Thanks,

Richard
    If u go to this page u will find some links

http://euro.palmone.com/europe/en/su...s.html#Treo650

U will need version 4.2.1 Rev A - that is latest version for Mac

Hope it helps

3.    #3  
    Hi Aphormis,

Thanks for the info unfortunately when you click on the link you go to a form page and after filling out the form you get directed to a page that no longer exists.

Richard
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    How about try Missing Sync? I heard it works better then the official Palm Desktop.
    The latest version of Palm Desktop for Mac OS X is 4.2.1 Rev. B.

Palm offers a note on its website dated Aug. 11, 2005, stating that this software is temporarily unavailable. It expects to have it available again in about a week.

So any day now...

I'd also like to mention that Mac OS 10.4 includes the iSync conduit for Palm so it does not have to be installed separately for Tiger as you did for Panther.
    Why can't you be a nonconformist like everybody else?
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    PM me your email & i can fire u a copy if u'd like
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveDu
    How about try Missing Sync? I heard it works better then the official Palm Desktop.
    You need palm desktop installed for TMS to work. It's actually the conduits, I believe, but that's how they get installed.