1.    #1  
    Is it possible to use these at the same time?

Will the exchange mailboxes get screwed up or would any changes I make with chatter just get updated in goodlink and the other way around?

I like good....just don't like the mail interface. I like having my 4 imap accounts in the way chatter does it.

Anyone?
    It should work -- you should be able to run both clients. One downside, you will be buzzing twice as much.

I also wonder what it would do to your battery life as both would be connecting. Also, would you miss calls because you would be in data mode twice as much?
  3.    #3  
    Good points....
    I use both GoodLink and Chatter at the same time on a Sprint 650. I haven't seen an increase in missed calls due to the data connections used by Chatter.

As far as battery life goes, I have both programs running all day and talk a below-average amount. The battery lasts for 1.5 days with those usage patterns, so basically I charge it every night.

One issue (apparently with Chatter) is that the only times my 650 crashes are when I switch from GoodLink to Chatter or vice versa, especially if Chatter is in the middle of a network operation (such as connecting to SMTP to send an e-mail).
  5.    #5  
    Can you have more then 1 imap mailbox at the same time with good?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I'm running Chatter and Goodlink simultaneously with no problems, well, except that Goodlink is serious bloatware IMHO. I am not however, accessing the same inbox with both clients.
    Casio A10 -> Casio E100 -> IPAQ 3600 -> IPAQ h1910 -> Treo 650 Sprint

www.techyrants.com
  7.    #7  
    Ahh....so I should my main mailbox and use it with good...then use the other 2 with chatter
    Well, my GoodLink is for my work Outlook mailbox, so I don't have any say between the two. Personally, I prefer GoodLink to Chatter in terms of the interface, stability and responsiveness.
    I use both as well. I had my share of issues, but all are resolved now. I have two articles posted on how to get it all to play nicely. Might be worth a read:

http://mobileoptimized.com/GoodContacts.html

http://mobileoptimized.com/AvoidingResets.html