1.    #1  
    I've had the G2500 Car kit for about a week now and I can't get the volume right. I'm not talking about the volume from the built-in speaker, I'm talking about the volume of my voice heard by the person to whom I'm talking on the other end of the line. When I place the microphone on my car visor, they can hear me, but it is very faint and the volume seems quiet to the other person. When I move my mouth closer to the mic, this problem is solved, but getting this close to the mic is impracticle while driving. The FAQ on the Seidio website says you want the mic about 1 foot from your mouth. Any ideas? I have thought about placing some sort of in-line amplifier on the microphone, but I wasn't sure if this woudl be the best solution. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    I have the same problem.. I just bring the visor down so that the microphone is close to my mouth. I have been thinking of getting a bendable soft drink 'straw', cut it on side to pass microphone wire to it and then bend/unbend it when I want to talk :-)