1.    #1  
    How well does it integrate with 2Day and the built-in calendar? I really miss this view from my 650, but am hesitant that adding another app to do this will yield the same result (even though it is the same app essentially).

Obviously, the first push of the calendar button opens 2Day, then cycles through the predetermined number of datebook views.

I'd like the datebook button to open 2Day, then the next to go to Weekview, then to the other built-in datebook views.

Is this possible?

I know Shimon is contemplating a weekview (which I really hope to see and would gladly pay for), but in the meantime, I need another solution.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    How well does it integrate with 2Day and the built-in calendar? I really miss this view from my 650, but am hesitant that adding another app to do this will yield the same result (even though it is the same app essentially).

Obviously, the first push of the calendar button opens 2Day, then cycles through the predetermined number of datebook views.

I'd like the datebook button to open 2Day, then the next to go to Weekview, then to the other built-in datebook views.

Is this possible?

I know Shimon is contemplating a weekview (which I really hope to see and would gladly pay for), but in the meantime, I need another solution.

Don't see a way to do this. Have you tried a trial version of Weekview yet?
    Last edited by dwman; 08/29/2005 at 07:09 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Not yet. CESD seemed to indicate that it probably wouldn't do what I'm looking for, but he'd give me a code for Weekview (there is no down/crossgrade from Datebk), but I'm reluctant.

I'm eagerly awaiting Shimon's possible implementation of a weekview. And while he's pleasantly surprised me in the past with delivering features that I thought were a ways off, I'm aware that this one is probably months off.