1.    #1  
    http://www.delorme.com/support/handheld/pda.asp

FYI. I have this combination and am just starting to wring it out.
  2.    #2  
    Used it on my drive to work today. It linked to the Bluelogger pretty effortlessly. Now I need a car cradle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster
    Used it on my drive to work today. It linked to the Bluelogger pretty effortlessly. Now I need a car cradle.
    Are you using the 2006 version? I tried the 2005 and it was for the most part worthless if you needed to create a route on the handheld. It took sometimes hours to calculate a route. They state that the routing engine has been enhanced. The directions were pretty good but creating on the fly was worthless. I am using TomTom5 now and it works great on the fly. Routes in seconds to POI's and addresses.
  4.    #4  
    It doesn't take hours to create a route on the Palm but it does take longer than it seems like it should. I had it figure a route home (25 miles) and it must have taken 2 minutes to calculate it. Also, routing requires you to turn off the GPS. So you can't just try to go from where you are to an address. This complicates things when you try to find an address while driving. You have to select a starting point which keeps changing...because you are driving. Then you pick your final point...which you can do with a search. The whole thing isn't nearly as intuitive or easy as it is on the Hertz Neverlost.