1.    #1  
    I had been using SplashMoney to successfully update all my accounts without a problem. Now, all of a sudden, it won't update recent transactions in one of my accounts. (A credit card account with 225 transactions since Jan 1st). I thought it may be a transaction list limit, but the folks at SplashData tell me it's not. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

If I delete the account and recreate it, I do get the recent transactions. (This lead me to believe originally that it was a transaction limit problem). I don't get an error message, just "no new transactions at this time". Other accounts still update with no problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    If I delete the account and recreate it, I do get the recent transactions. (This lead me to believe originally that it was a transaction limit problem). I don't get an error message, just "no new transactions at this time". Other accounts still update with no problems.
    How soon after recreating the account does the updating fail? Could you possibly have a transaction that is causing the problem. Can you purge all prior transactions to eliminate any of that being the culprit?
  3.    #3  
    Let me clarify. The update doesn't work with the account with transactions from 1/1-8/5. When I delete the account file and recreate it, it retreives the last 3 months worth of data, including 4 transactions after 8/5. If I then restore the original and try to update, it doesn't pick up anything after 8/5. SpMn has been great so far, until this hiccup.

I restored the account file from my 7/30 backup and that does seem to update correctly through the latest transaction posted on the website (we'll see in a few days).
    I'm kind of having the same issues with my Blue from American Express card. It is very wierd because after my last billing cycle I have stopped getting any new transactions with SplashMoney. My other accounts including an American Express card work fine. Anybody having problems recently. I see that the first transaction on my new billing cycle is a credit amount. I don't know if that is creating a problem.

Al
    My Blue card is still working fine as far as downloading new transactions. Have you tried going into the account setup on your Treo and re-establishing your logon information?