1.    #1  
    I recently purchased Voice Dial by Voice Signal and love it! It is the same technology that Samsung has on their phones for voice activated dialing. I have yet to have a misdialed name/number.

Yesterday I wanted to listen to the MP3s through my car stereo via the cassette adapter like I used to do with my Treo 600. As soon as I connected the adapter to my phone it launched Voice Dial and it continued to launch it over and over until I disconnected it. I don't have this problem with the headset, though. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a solution?
    I had that problem with my regular L adapter. Then I tried my Seidio 2 in 1 adapter, No more problems.

Using the 2 in 1, it also makes my stereo a handsfree kit. I use it when I forget my BT headset. When a call comes in, I push the button on the 2 in 1 and I hear the caller through the stereo and I talk into the 2 in 1 mic. I think I sound a little far away, even though I have it hanging right next to me. But, at least I can make and receive calls without having to unhook, move, or change things around.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, I tried the 'L' adapter and the straight one that Radio Shack sells. Where can I find the Seidio adapter? How much do they run?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone
    Yeah, I tried the 'L' adapter and the straight one that Radio Shack sells. Where can I find the Seidio adapter? How much do they run?
    I bought mine awhile back for my 600. It still works with my 650. The switch from mp3 and phone doesn't have the same affect. I bought mine from Treocentral for around $30. A little high, but I use it daily to listen to Bob&Tom's radio show.