Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 89
  1.    #1  
    I just got done customizing my treo launcher and wanted to show it off.

    I am using zlauncher with the custom chaninja icon set (I wish there were more icons!). The background is a KDE background I found on the net and adapted to 320x320 and added transparency. Also transparency on all the menus.

    I would like to see what other people have done as well, so post 'em here!

    p.s. I used snap 0.2.5 to take the screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. #2  
  3. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #3  
    Dupe thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NRG; 08/15/2005 at 06:34 PM.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Mine
    How come the scroll bar doesn't work??


    and oh yeah, what Dutch said...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5. #5  

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sam-i-am
    I just got done customizing my treo launcher and wanted to show it off.

    I am using zlauncher with the custom chaninja icon set (I wish there were more icons!). The background is a KDE background I found on the net and adapted to 320x320 and added transparency. Also transparency on all the menus.

    I would like to see what other people have done as well, so post 'em here!

    p.s. I used snap 0.2.5 to take the screenshot.
    Hey sam-i-am

    Your 650 desk top looks really good..I don't want a nice looking desk top on mine though. I figure, if I make my 650 to pretty, then someone else may want mine.

    I just can't risk getting another Treo 650, one that may not work....

    Chuck
  7. #7  
    post up that transparency
  8.    #8  
    doh.... sorry guys...

    (hangs head)
  9. #9  
    Lookin' good, I wish I had time to do something fancy like that. Mine is just plane & simple.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

    My beer blogs:

    Rev. Rhino on Flickr

    Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  10. #11  
    I'm getting tired of mine. I've been looking for a new skin but nothing's caught my eye.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...p-BF084980.jpg
  11.    #12  
    which GPS are you using?
  12. #13  
    Hello all,

    Fairly new, and back to Palm. My last palm was a pilot Pro that carried the USR logo. Went through a REX6000 (awesome machine and form factor), A Zaurus SL-5500(still working as in car music server and wi-fi email), and several FranklinCovey planners to get back to TREO650..

    I was hesitant to go to ZLauncher from the basic T650 launcher. It just did not seem to add that muck. I kept on reading and found out about moving the apps to SD, and some of the other features (plugins) and just finally went for it.

    I like using the today plugin on its own plugin tab, it is a great compliment to DateBk5. would it be possible to get a 2nd plugin tab (or 3rd) for other plugins that might do well as stand alone?

    I am also a TakePhone user.

    Screen shots here (snap works well)

    http://www.companionapplications.com...eoscreens2.jpg

    I like a utilitarian look, and try to avoid windows like appearances. Just a matter of taste.

    ART
  13. #14  
    I like the plain white background. I can see my icons and fonts easier.
    http://www.htsantaclara.org/Snap-BF277F20.jpg
  14. #15  
    Here is my little pic.
    Last edited by tymerock; 08/19/2005 at 07:10 AM.
  15. deanfx's Avatar
    Posts
    288 Posts
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by ygthb
    Hello all,

    Fairly new, and back to Palm. My last palm was a pilot Pro that carried the USR logo. Went through a REX6000 (awesome machine and form factor), A Zaurus SL-5500(still working as in car music server and wi-fi email), and several FranklinCovey planners to get back to TREO650..

    I was hesitant to go to ZLauncher from the basic T650 launcher. It just did not seem to add that muck. I kept on reading and found out about moving the apps to SD, and some of the other features (plugins) and just finally went for it.

    I like using the today plugin on its own plugin tab, it is a great compliment to DateBk5. would it be possible to get a 2nd plugin tab (or 3rd) for other plugins that might do well as stand alone?

    I am also a TakePhone user.

    Screen shots here (snap works well)

    http://www.companionapplications.com...eoscreens2.jpg

    I like a utilitarian look, and try to avoid windows like appearances. Just a matter of taste.

    ART
    Ok ya got me. How did you change your kmaps icon?!
  16. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by deanfx
    Ok ya got me. How did you change your kmaps icon?!
    download the new version.
  17. deanfx's Avatar
    Posts
    288 Posts
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    #18  
    oops my bad. I have just been updating the files on my SD card and using zlauncher to run it. It left the old icon.
  18. #19  
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  19. #20  
    How do you get the tabs on the side in ZLauncher like that?

    TIA
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions