Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I like a clean interface. This is easy to use:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    heres mine
    • File Type: bmp 3.bmp (300.1 KB, 493 views)
    nice one dport. can you please tell me where I can get this one?
    thanks!
    Last edited by one2ku; 12/25/2005 at 12:28 PM.
    Wow do I feel silly! I've installed Snap on my 650, but, what "Snap key" am I supposed to use?
    treolo, jrider, millsda, jamespaulritter, are those all zlauncher? if so, what skins are you using?
    Bump...
    How do you get a picture on your phone key pad page? Do you need Z launcher?
    Sorry about the unregistered notice... couldn't get snap working
    Quote Originally Posted by thebland
    How do you get a picture on your phone key pad page? Do you need Z launcher?
    If you mean a different keypad I personally use "Skinner."

If you mean a wallpaper instead of the keypad you can use your own image.
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    If you mean a different keypad I personally use "Skinner."

If you mean a wallpaper instead of the keypad you can use your own image.
    Thanks but how do I actually get my image on the keypad screen? What is the process?
    Last edited by dirtygreek; 12/21/2005 at 02:36 PM.
    DirtyGreek...very nice arrangement. I've seen other people do similar things...I've asked before with no response, but I'm still curious as to how you get the 4Cast on the day view screen like that. I can't seem to make it work myself. Any direction would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dana
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
    Hi dana,

I'm using zlauncher - I assume you know that much. What I did was get the 4cast plugin here
    http://www.shsh.com/plugins/4cast.htm

And the zlplugintoday plugin from here
    http://www.zztechs.com/en/zlauncher/plugin.htm
    (you can also get the 4cast plugin there).

You also need to have 4cast installed.

In the plugin panel options, select the zlplugintoday plugin and the zl4cast plugin. That's about it.

I turned on the plugin panel in the options tab called "plugin," and arranged it to bottommost position.
    WOW...I've played and played with those settings and could never get it to actually work! But it is now! Thanks. One more bothersome question. How do I get my theme to also show up on the plugin panal? Thanks for any suggestions you have.

Dana
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
    Wow do I feel silly! I've installed Snap on my 650, but, what "Snap key" am I supposed to use?
    Ok, I finally figured out how to get Snap working so I thought I'd post some of my modifications:

I used Skinner to create the Japanese theme. When you tap on a number on the dialpad, it becomes orange

http://www.swgenterprises.com/images...p-BFD2D37C.gif
  17.    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by thebland
    Thanks but how do I actually get my image on the keypad screen? What is the process?
    in the phone app you pop up the menu (the top right button) and go to options, and then general preferences. the first option is a dropdown menu where you can select "show wallpaper." once youve hit that, just click on the wallpaper thumbnail to select an image...
    Here's my Main screen...

(p.s. - I notice some folks embed the image in their post, rather than embedding a link. I did a search but wasn't able to determine how to embed the image rather than the link... any tips would be most appreciated! )
    just type [IMG]"web address of picture"[/IMG] and it should show up as a picture instead of a link
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast