Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    How do you get your plug-ins background to dissappear?
    Quote Originally Posted by ygthb
    Hello all,

Fairly new, and back to Palm. My last palm was a pilot Pro that carried the USR logo. Went through a REX6000 (awesome machine and form factor), A Zaurus SL-5500(still working as in car music server and wi-fi email), and several FranklinCovey planners to get back to TREO650..

I was hesitant to go to ZLauncher from the basic T650 launcher. It just did not seem to add that muck. I kept on reading and found out about moving the apps to SD, and some of the other features (plugins) and just finally went for it.

I like using the today plugin on its own plugin tab, it is a great compliment to DateBk5. would it be possible to get a 2nd plugin tab (or 3rd) for other plugins that might do well as stand alone?

I am also a TakePhone user.

Screen shots here (snap works well)

http://www.companionapplications.com...eoscreens2.jpg

I like a utilitarian look, and try to avoid windows like appearances. Just a matter of taste.

ART
    What program are you using to change your dialpada like that... thats pretty tight.
    Quote Originally Posted by durex
    What program are you using to change your dialpada like that... thats pretty tight.
    Looks like TAKEphONE
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #44  
    that looks like takephone to me. It is an alternative to the built in phone app.
  5.    #45  
    d0h you beat me to it.
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    This is not a desktop, but I suppose someone could use this as a background for a desktop. It goes to show you can get some good pics with the Treo. I took this on an early morning flight earlier this year.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DHart
    This is not a desktop, but I suppose someone could use this as a background for a desktop. It goes to show you can get some good pics with the Treo. I took this on an early morning flight earlier this year.
    Bah!!! You could be over Cleveland for all we know...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    or New orleans ...
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    This is my lovely Treo 650 screen
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Well..that's true, Insertion. It could be anywhere. I don't really care what you believe. Now the REAL question is...Is that your real face or not?
    How are you guys uploading your desktop? How are you converting it to a jpeg.

BTW - Do you need z-launcher to make a picture desktop? Or can you do it with the standard Treo software?

Thanks!
    TOUCHY!!!!! Sense of humor anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by DHart
    Well..that's true, Insertion. It could be anywhere. I don't really care what you believe. Now the REAL question is...Is that your real face or not?
    I am a looker, aren't I? If you behave, maybe I'll let you touch the munkee sometime.

Can anyone else tell where to get the OSX Skin since choile is not responding?
    I don't remember where I got it but tweaked it a little. I'll pm you the file.
    Just installed it. Looks great. Thank you!

If you have a moment, could you please explaing your tweaks.

Thanks again!
    Treolo (Al),

I REALLY like your setup. I have 4Cast (thanks) and I'm trying to get mine to look like your set up. I can't seem to get there. Can you post directions (or email me directions -- dmax@danamax.com). I'm using zLauncher, I've set up a Plugin with 4Cast. I've played with it endlessly, but can't tweek it just right. Thanks.
    Dana
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
    my OS X skin
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Quote Originally Posted by imageone
    my OS X skin
    thanks for sharing. i need to get screenshot or something. i have the brushed chrome skin.
    Use Snap.

It's free.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast