1.    #1  
    I just purchased the razr black and let me tell you they are the BEST combo.
    Treo 650: weekday phone
    Razr black: Weekend nights/weekends

PS: does anyone know how to get the back of the case laser inscribed to say something?
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 – Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    Dennis G. Esler
    Try again.

http://motorola.digitalriver.com/ser...trollerServlet Action=DisplayPage&Locale=en_US&id=ProductDetailsPage&SiteID=motowite&productID=36252000&Env=BASE
    Dennis G. Esler
  4.    #4  
    Thanks SO much. i called cingular a few times and no one had any idea what i was talking about.

Once again thanks!

-Grant
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 – Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    If the link doesn't work go to Cingular's web site. Add a razr phone to the shopping basket. The link will show up at the top center of the page. That will direct you the Motorola site. It costs $20 plus $3 shipping.
    Dennis G. Esler
  6.    #6  
    Thanks, just paid for it. best 23 bucks I’ve ever spent!!! too bad they dont have any cool treo 650 customizations....