1.    #1  
    Problem with OWA and Treo 650 thru Sprint

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for some help here. I am an IT Manager who got handed this little phone project.
    We recently put in service about a dozen Treo 650's. I am running Exchange 2003 and OWA. About half the phones are on Cingular Service and they work just fine and the OWA has no problems. The other half are on Sprint Service and access the INternet fine but when trying to access the OWA they get an error "Unknown Authentication Type".
    I called Sprint and got the deer in the headlights look going on with them and they pretty much told me "It just may not work with out service".
    ANyone have this problem? ANy ideas how to fix it?

Thanks
    DJ
    Do you mean your are using Exchange ActiveSync thru VersaMail or straight OWA via the browser?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mwomwom
    Do you mean your are using Exchange ActiveSync thru VersaMail or straight OWA via the browser?
    We are not using VersaMail in any way. I have OWA setup on the 2003 Exchange Server. Works great thru the PC Browser and the Treo's Browser's that are on Cingulaer Service.

FYI.... We started using ChatterEmail and it ROCKS! But I would still like to know why OWA doesnt work on the Sprint phones.

DJ