1.    #1  

i just bought scala 500 recommened by this forum i paired it with no problem but STATIC un bearable to much very and low volume and the funniest thing is you have to hold i the phone near the scala by your ear otherwise connection will faint and more static. first i thought is the scala because i got it so cheap for 30$ from ebay

but when i paired the scala with my pocket pc i-mate jam BOY what a diffrent calls loud and clear no static at all i walk in my house and the JAM upstair more than 15 feet with no problem

TREO 650 unlocked gsm what a joke
    I have no problems with my Plantronics M3000 and my bluetooth handsfree in my car. My Sprint Treo 650 always is crystal clear and works great.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bradb21
    I have no problems with my Plantronics M3000 and my bluetooth handsfree in my car. My Sprint Treo 650 always is crystal clear and works great.
    i think you are wright i remmember when i signed with sprint for one month 4 month ago there treo has very good blue tooth at that time .
    ithink the GSM version sucks
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Also, I've found that my bluetooth headset experience varies by location. In my car it is excellent, static free, clear sounding. At home, there is a small amount of crackeling on both sides and at work, the crackeling and static is unbearable.
    Not sure of the cause, but at home I have an RF extender for my remote control and a 2 computer wireless network. At work almost all the people connect to the network by WiFi.

Is there any information as to the sensitivity of Bluetooth around wireless networks and RF signals?
    I have the same issue - in my car the Scala works fine. In an airport, downtown Chicago or at heom where I have 54g running, the static is terrible unless you hold the phone next to the frigging headset. Thought it was the scala and did 2 RMAs.

Others having this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by hberbout123

i just bought scala 500 recommened by this forum i paired it with no problem but STATIC un bearable to much very and low volume and the funniest thing is you have to hold i the phone near the scala by your ear otherwise connection will faint and more static. first i thought is the scala because i got it so cheap for 30$ from ebay

but when i paired the scala with my pocket pc i-mate jam BOY what a diffrent calls loud and clear no static at all i walk in my house and the JAM upstair more than 15 feet with no problem

TREO 650 unlocked gsm what a joke
    That's such an exageration

My Treo 650 works fine with my Moto 820, but if put the Treo in my pocket it goes to heck. I guess that rules out hands free for me
    I tried the Jabra BT250v and did not like it. then bought the new Treo 650 headset and LOVE it...in car and out. Some of the reception is noisey a wee bit when near phones or in grocery store etc, but I am pleased.
    Me too, horrible no matter where. Sprint 650. I thought maybe it was the headset so returned it and got another of the same brand/model .. still. aweful.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Try sony 662. Ive spent my money on all BT headsets. the sony 662 is flawless. There is no need for another headset.
    I am having problems with Treo and Bluetooth as well.

My Jabra BT800 has become useless, as the BT800 takes a real long time to connect with the treo with incoming calls. Worked great with my Nokia 6230. What a shame. It's a really good headset

Been having problems getting my Mac to recognize my Treo. I have to do some more research on it, but it's been a pain to get blutooth DUN working on my powerbook.

Treo seems to be a little picky with certain pairings.